Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the role:
The Growth team is looking for an innovative problem-solver who thrives at the intersection of product, data, sales, and marketing.
In this role, you will lead initiatives across our entire acquisition funnel to directly impact Samsara’s revenue. This means partnering with our team of engineers and designers to implement and validate experiments that will increase our conversion rates and revenue per customer. This role is for you if you have a passion for growing products, understand customer funnels, and know how to use data to figure out where you should be prioritizing your team’s efforts.
In this role, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of Samsara’s customer needs and our sales process
- Analyze all aspects of Samsara’s conversion funnel and identify the largest areas for improvement
- Lead the ideation, creation and execution of the growth roadmap
- Partner with engineering and design to implement experiments across our acquisition and upsell funnel
- Present and get buy-in from stakeholders and key executives
- Continuously iterate on key learnings to build an increasingly efficient customer journey
- Track results and learnings of experiments and communicate your findings to leadership and relevant teams
Minimum requirements for this role:
- 2+ years of experience in growth, product, analytics, or related area
- 1+ year of experience with SQL and/or another programming language
- Experience running A/B tests and improving funnel conversions
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage projects end to end
- Excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable presenting to stakeholders and key executives
- Ability to drive teams of diverse backgrounds to ship experiments on aggressive timelines
An ideal candidate also has:
- Experience doing quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience using BI tools like Tableau and/or Google Data Studio
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, product experimentation, regressions)
- Familiarity with B2B sales is a nice to have
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through June 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.