Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer.
In this role, you will be responsible for the full funnel of marketing activities for the UK and Ireland. You are able to determine what messaging resonates with your specific audiences and you enjoy building programs from scratch, experimenting until you get results, and working across a variety of mediums – online and print advertising; email and direct mail; events; blogging and PR. We are looking for a creative, analytical, and brave mind. We look forward to meeting you!
Marketing Programs Manager will work on:
- Customer Focus: Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the customer, the competition, and how a technology uniquely solves that customer’s problems.
- Sales Enablement: Develop industry narratives, playbooks and full-funnel programs to empower a rapidly growing sales force.
- Content: Craft compelling new content (e.g. case studies, one pagers, blogs, videos, etc.) and own the UK version of the website to engage customers.
- Campaigns: Identify target audiences, craft tailored messaging and create targeted or scalable campaigns to move them through the sales funnel.
- Events: Collaborate closely with the events team to identify the right industry-specific events for your region, execute events, and build follow-up campaigns for leads to maximise ROI
- Brand awareness: Determine which outlets are most influential with your target audience; deliver the right campaign and messaging within these channels.
- Digital/Paid acquisition: Collaborate with the Growth team to ensure that paid acquisition efforts (AdWords, Facebook, etc.) are appropriately targeting your region to generate leads.
- Championing, role modelling, and embedding Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
An ideal candidate would have:
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing/advertising/PR, consulting, or similar
- Excellent communication and storytelling (written, verbal, and visual)
- Strong project management skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end
- Analytical chops to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Attention to detail and a commitment to exceptional work are part of your personal philosophy
- Marketing automation/operations expertise is preferred
- Experience in a B2B technology environment is a plus
Working at Samsara has its perks: monthly commuter benefit on top of your base salary, selection of breakfast options, free catered lunch on most days, private medical and dental insurance, 25 vacation days plus 8 UK bank holidays, pension scheme, unlimited snacks & fruit, growth and development opportunities, friendly and modern office in central London and regular team outings.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colours, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact