Samsara’s product team works to bring our disruptive IoT technology to market, accelerating the adoption of sensor data to improve industrial efficiency at a massive scale. As a Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end success of new products and features that delight our customers and further Samsara’s vision.
Samsara’s approach to product management is rooted in a deep understanding of the customer. You’ll learn about our customers’ operations, identify the most important problems that we could solve for them, and develop a product vision that maximizes the impact Samsara can make on the market.
With several positions open across our PM team, this is a unique opportunity to join a hyper-growth company and have an outsized impact in different aspects of the business. This role is located in London, UK.
Main duties and responsibilities of the job:
- Launching new products in collaboration with Design, Engineering and Marketing
- Gathering customer feedback to understand needs and prioritize feature development
- Defining metrics to track and optimize customer onboarding experience
- Partnering with the Sales team to close strategic customer accounts
- Making data-driven decisions to define and optimize product pricing
- Establishing technology partnerships with complementary tech companies
Skills, qualifications, and experience needed:
- MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or similar quantitative field.
- At least 3 years of experience with a proven track record of technical understanding, ability to establish credibility with engineers.
- Knack for gleaning customer insights from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Bias-to-action and hands-on experience delivering business results. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of presenting to customers and internal audiences.
- Ability to drive teams of diverse backgrounds to ship features on aggressive timelines.
- Prior experience developing wireframes and product specs.
- Familiarity with B2B sales.
Location: London, UK
Salary Range: £69,000 - £85,000
Closing date for applications: July 19, 2019
Working at Samsara has its perks: monthly commuter benefit on top of your base salary, selection of breakfast options, free catered lunch on most days, private medical and dental insurance, 25 vacation days plus 8 UK bank holidays, pension scheme, unlimited snacks & fruit, growth and development opportunities, friendly and modern office in central London and regular team outings.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colours, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.