Samsara is a fast-paced, creative, and customer-oriented tech company located in the Potrero Hill District of San Francisco.Samsara is looking for a Treasury Manager as our first hire for our treasury function that will support our rapidly growing global organization. This is a high visibility role that offers the opportunity to stretch your skills at an explosive growth company. The Treasury Manager will be actively involved in a broad range of Treasury processes and projects, while also utilizing their specific experience in all aspects of banking, cash management strategy, and analysis.
This is a full-time position at our office in Potrero Hill, and includes Lyft/Uber commuter benefits, stock options, 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision benefits.
- Developing and managing cash flow forecasting process, analysis, reporting and scorecard
- Overseeing and managing domestic and international banking relationships for cash and treasury management services, continuing to drive receipt of best in class products and services while striving for banking fees optimization.
- Assessing and implementing the latest/ best-in-class Treasury technologies to implement to various systems while maintaining high controls.
- Assisting with maintenance of asset management relationships, investments, and investment policy
- Letter of Credit process - Working with banking partners to obtain required documentation to support business units.
- Partnering with Tax, Legal, and Accounting teams to execute overall global cash planning
- Helping to manage Treasury compliances in the area of SOX control and audit management
- Minimum of 5 + years of treasury operations experience including cash forecasting, and cash management
- BA/BS degree in finance, economics or accounting preferred
- CPA and/or CTP preferred, MBA is a plus
- Global banking experience with an understanding of operational banking requirements in both developed and emerging markets
- Consistent track record of strong organizational skills
- Experience using various treasury, banking and financial reporting systems
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.