Samsara’s IoT solution – which includes technologies for fleets ranging from GPS tracking to route optimization and AI-powered dash cameras – is being adopted by thousands of new customers every quarter. We are seeking a creative, results-driven Customer Marketing Manager to drive a best-in-class customer experience and pioneer new levels of engagement with this community.
The right candidate is a strategic thinker and relationship builder that acts as a customer champion, while driving initiatives to increase customer advocacy, loyalty, and retention to benefit Samsara’s long-term growth.
- Drive a high-value customer experience: Execute impactful customer education and engagement activities such as customer newsletters, social media posts, awards programs, product trainings, and customer summits in partnership with Customer Success, Product Marketing, Content, Demand Generation, Design, Communications and Events
- Develop a customer reference program: Build a robust customer reference program from scratch; including the development of a tracking system, creation of the program criteria and structure, identification and onboarding of reference customers, continuous auditing and recruitment of new references as well as acting as a liaison between references and other Samsara departments
- Craft high-quality customer stories: Author compelling, authentic customer assets to enable Demand Generation and other teams to run campaigns rooted in the customer voice; create assets including case studies, testimonial videos, customer spotlight webinars, and presentation synopses
- Enable other stakeholders: Facilitate access to the customer community across all Samsara teams including Product Marketing, Product, Demand Generation, Business Operations, and Design
- Measure program/asset effectiveness: Use customer listening channels and other data to inform decisions and frequently share results and impact with cross-functional partners and leadership
An ideal candidate has:
- 3-5+ years of experience in marketing, customer engagement, customer retention, or community management
- A passion for serving and understanding customers
- Strong interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and storytelling (written, visual, and verbal)
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills with an ability to prioritize amidst many moving pieces
- Analytical chops to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Attention to detail and a commitment to exceptional work are part of your personal philosophy
- Experience working in fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or higher
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.