Samsara is looking for a Compensation Analyst to help build and support our total rewards strategy and processes as we scale...and we are scaling fast! In just three years’ time, Samsara’s grown to 600 employees and looking to add our next 1000. This role is critical to make sure we can hire and retain the very best talent globally.
Samsara aims to be an employer with transparent compensation practices. You will ensure the right compensation decisions are made with the right data through compensation surveys and clear compensation processes.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of compensation strategy at both small and large companies, private and public companies. You will help us define and continually evolve our rewards package as the company scales. You are not only analytical but also a great data storyteller that knows how to provide actionable insights.
Samsara is a fast-growing environment where you can have a big impact on the success of the product and the company. This is a full time position at our office in Potrero Hill, and includes Lyft/Uber commuter benefits, stock, 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision benefits.
- Compensation Benchmarking: Provide front line analytical support and guidance to business leaders, People Partners and Recruiting for all compensation related inquiries. Administer and evolve our market pricing tools and benchmarking methodology. Complete compensation surveys. Support ongoing job mapping and career levelling.
- Compensation Programs: Own compensation review processes. Develop compensation training programs for both employees and managers.
- Compensation Data: Own accurate, well-organized data to support effective compensation and people analytics. Maintain job profile information in our HRIS. Own regular pay parity analysis.
- 3+ years experience in HR/Talent; preferably in fast-growing global companies
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently; solutions-oriented; thrives in ambiguity
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design and communicate clear processes, and a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Impeccable discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent self-management and interpersonal skills
- Strong bias for action and not afraid to “roll up your sleeves”