Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
We are looking for a Manager, Recruiting Operations to join our Global Recruiting Operations & Programs team in San Francisco, CA. You'll be responsible for managing our team of Recruiting Coordinators, building and optimizing our end to end hiring process, and delivering an outstanding candidate experience.
- Team Management - Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing recruiting operations team.
- Recruitment Systems - Own and optimize hiring tools and systems related to recruitment.
- Recruitment Process - Support and optimize recruiting processes across the organization.
- Candidate Experience - Monitor and enhance the candidate experience we provide.
- Recruitment Enablement - Support our Recruiting Program Manager with developing and delivering training.
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 7+ years experience in a recruiting role
- 2+ years in a people management role
- Prior experience in a 1000+ person, fast-paced technology company
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and judgement
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to make sound decisions independently
- Solutions oriented, strong bias for action and not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Strong analytical and project management skills; proven ability to design and communicate clear processes with a detail oriented yet flexible approach
- Impeccable discretion with handling sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent self management and interpersonal skills
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
Samsara's offices are beginning to reopen for voluntary return. Reopening timelines will be communicated by region based on region-specific guidelines. Phase 3 ('New Normal') will begin no earlier than January 2022. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through December 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.