Samsara’s Internet of Things solution – which includes fleet technologies ranging from GPS tracking to route optimization to AI-powered dash cameras – is being adopted by thousands of new customers every quarter, helping them improve the safety, efficiency, and sustainability of their operations. Our pace of innovation and growth gives us amazing stories to tell--from trucking companies using AI to detect distracted driving and prevent accidents, to city fleets that substantially reduce fuel-wasting idle time, to food and beverage fleets preventing spoilage of refrigerated goods, all using Samsara IoT sensors.
We are seeking a business-savvy storyteller to help us drive awareness, generate demand, and enhance prospects’ engagement with Samsara throughout their buyer’s journey. The right candidate for this role is an exceptional writer and editor who brings creative vision, strong project management, and a results-driven mindset to the table.
- Take a journalistic approach to generating content ideas and responding to industry news; write blog posts, case studies, thought leadership pieces, nurturing emails, and other content to drive engagement, inspire prospects and recruiting candidates, and inform readers about industry trends
- Research and author e-books and other downloadable content; test new content formats and channels to increase brand awareness and generate inbound leads
- Join Content Marketing team in defining and tracking key metrics for content marketing success; regularly evaluate how content is performing in terms of views, keyword rankings, conversions, etc.
- Contribute to editorial calendar; drive schedules from start to finish, including managing peers
- Collaborate with product marketing, demand generation, and events to drive product awareness and support pipeline-creation goals
- BA in journalism, English, communications, or related field
- 3+ years of proven content marketing experience, specifically executing a program to build awareness and deliver qualified leads
- Portfolio of engaging marketing materials such as web page content, e-books, blog posts, case studies, slide decks, infographics, emails, etc.
- Strong work ethic, team-player mentality, and enthusiasm to write what needs to be written; experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment managing multiple workstreams end-to-end
- Copyediting skills that take copy from good to great
- Experience using analytics to determine impact and effectiveness of content programs
- Experience with SEO and keyword research is a plus
- Experience writing in a human, down-to-earth way for a B2B audience is a plus
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.