Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer.
Are you excited to work at a fast-growing company, poised for huge success in the Internet of Things space? Have you told compelling stories about how customers benefit from adopting new technology? We are seeking an energetic, curious, hands-on marketer to help us launch Samsara in Germany and across Europe.
In this role, you will be responsible for the full funnel of marketing activities for Germany and a selection of other European countries. You are able to determine what messaging resonates with your specific audiences and you enjoy building programs from scratch, experimenting until you get results, and working across a variety of mediums – online and print advertising; email and direct mail; events; blogging and PR. We are looking for a creative, analytical, and brave mind. We look forward to meeting you!
The Marketing Programs Manager (Germany) will work on:
- Launching new products to your region, creating programs to generate awareness and drive inbound leads
- Building enablement tools to support sales, organise and attend events, develop in-language blogs, write customer communications, manage translations and localisations of website content
- Owning your programs end-to-end, meaning that you’ll ideate, develop content, build the operations, analyse results, iterate, and scale
- Championing, role modelling, and embedding Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
An ideal candidate would have:
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing/advertising/PR, consulting, or similar
- Native German speaker
- Excellent communication and storytelling (written, verbal, and visual)
- Strong project management skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end
- Analytical chops to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Attention to detail and a commitment to exceptional work are part of your personal philosophy
- Marketing automation/operations expertise is preferred
- Experience in a B2B technology environment is a plus
Working at Samsara has its perks: monthly commuter benefit on top of your base salary, selection of breakfast options, free catered lunch on most days, private medical and dental insurance, 25 days holiday plus 8 UK bank holidays, pension scheme, unlimited snacks & fruit, growth and development opportunities, friendly and modern office in central London, and regular team outings.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colours, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.