SAM Labs is a fast growing and award-winning EdTech start-up. Founded in 2014, growing fast, making a difference, and venture capital funded. With over 4,000 school customers in 60+ countries already using SAM Labs products and lesson materials, SAM Labs is looking for more talent to join its team!
SAM Labs inspires generations of problem solvers with Coding and STEAM. We empower teachers with innovative curriculum resources, tools, and the mindset to do so. Teachers and students learn with SAM Labs kits and lessons by designing anything from energy efficient lighting grids for ‘smart’ cities to solar-powered habitats for endangered species - all the while meeting curriculum standards.
As the Strategy Analyst, you will leverage your analytical and automation skill sets to empower data-driven growth of our customer base. You will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
To set you up for success, we have researched and analyzed exhaustively which regions, districts, and schools would respond positively to Coding and STEAM. Using a data driven approach, we have also refined a process maximizing your chances of success. You will work alongside very bright, passionate and talented marketing team members. The Global team in the USA, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia will be supporting your success every step of the way as well.
Driven by passion, data and collaboration, we’re on a mission to be the leading player in the future of education. As the Strategy Analyst, you will play a crucial role in our continued growth and success.
At SAM Labs we are optimists. We value creativity, action, hard work, ownership, transparency and fun. If you do too, join us!
- Conduct lead and customer data analysis to identify patterns, drive insights, and opportunities to fuel Strategic decisions.
- Leverage various BI tools sets and technology to assist with data storytelling and insights
- Develop and maintain robust, dynamic, and highly visual reports and KPI dashboards to answer key business questions
- Identify, aggregate, and analyze data to communicate market and resource trends.
- Assess operations and initiatives to identify areas for growth, resolve issues, and increase buy-in.
- Analyze competitors and customers to provide data-driven recommendations
- Produce campaign segmentation lists for email, other marketing channels and initiatives
- Develop automation workflows to generate efficiencies in current and new processes
- Provide strategic input with regards to enhancing and upgrading marketing technology and business intelligence stacks
- Contribute to integration projects and perform testing and validation for various IT enhancements within marketing and business intelligence technologies
- Strategic mindset with proven ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- Strong ability to translate raw data into actionable insights and drive business decisions
- Proficient in reporting and analyzing consumer data
- Experience using campaign reporting and visualization tools
- Implement lead scoring best practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads
- Have a good understanding of campaign workflows
- Measure campaign results and optimize our lead nurturing workflows for segments to convert more leads through to customers
- Proficiency with Hubspot or other marketing automation technology
- Highly organized, methodical and process-driven, demonstrating a drive to improve internal processes whenever possible
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills - ability to get around roadblocks
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook and similar GSuite tools
- Ability to design A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results
- Segment audiences to optimize campaigns and increase the effectiveness
- Report on all campaigns and make changes where necessary
- Experience in database management
- Ability to flex as a team player on work assignments / projects as they arise
- Self-starter – the team is always busy and we don’t like micro-managing
- Education experience a plus
- Director of Marketing
At SAM Labs we move at high speed and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity and ownership. In addition to that we have created the following ‘more tangible’ benefits for you:
- Competitive compensation based on qualifications and experience.
- 5 days vacation + 4 days personal time + 6 days holidays + 1 day per year up to 20 max
- Sick days in line with statutory requirements
- Personal Development & Training Allowance
- 401K offered and company contribution towards medical, dental and sick leave.
- Waiting period may apply
- Monday to Friday
- USA based candidates given preference.
- Fully Remote