Sameday Health is dedicated to healthcare as a complete experience, not simply a service. Our purpose is to create healthcare that centers around the client, combining a human approach with intuitive technology. We offer quality, personalized care wherever you are including in our clinics or at your door.
Inspired by the lotus flower's ability to grow in even the toughest terrains, Sameday Health is determined to create a sense of hope and help with our clients. Since opening our first clinic in Venice, CA at the height of the Covid 19-pandemic, the Sameday team has been focused on closing gaps in the healthcare system from testing to wellness to care. Devoted to responding immediately to our client's needs, we are providing expanded same day healthcare in our locations including LA, San Francisco, New York, Miami, DC, Boston, and more.
Sameday Health serves its clients wherever and whenever it is most convenient for them. In most cases that is at home and same day.
To learn more about Sameday Health visit samedayhealth.com.
What we're looking for
Sameday Health is looking for a qualified individual who is capable of spearheading new projects within our laboratory operations. These projects interact with many stakeholders and require strong project management skills.
What the person will do
- Supports Laboratory Services Division Director in scheduling planning, implementation, documentation, execution and follow-up related to laboratory initiatives.
- Communicates and collaborates with Service Line leaders, Division personnel, Facility personnel, vendors, and other HCA support groups to facilitate and ensure successful organization and implementation and completion of projects.
- Knowledgeable and capable of working with key stakeholder groups to coordinate activities including other Service Line resources, Division leadership, medical director (pathology), Performance Improvement, laboratory leaders, Supply Chain, clinics, etc.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with other operating groups within HCA such as IT&S, Supply Chain, etc.
What qualifications are necessary
- Bachelors Science degree required
- CLS preferred but not required
- Strong computer and communication skills
- 5+ years experience in managing teams in the laboratory space
Our Culture & Perks
- Competitive market salaries and full employee medical benefits after 90 days
- Autonomy to build something from the ground up
- A young, energized team fighting together to change the future of healthcare
- An environment where feedback is welcomed and encouraged