Samanage is the Service Success Company, providing the smartest IT service management software for companies large and small to deliver internal services to their employees. Samanage is a high-growth tech company with over 1.5 million users globally. Not only is our product award-winning, but our Cary-based headquarters has been ranked a Best Place to Work by Triangle Business Journal for four consecutive years.
Samanage is growing quickly and looking for a skilled Data Analyst to own the overall responsibility of our data supply chain from source, to client, to accounting records. This role will play a big part in building and maintaining reports to support our entire organization while monitoring and maintaining the integrity and validity of the data. Working with multiple different departments internally at Samanage, this role will help support our continued growth by reporting on business metrics and identifying areas where we can improve as a team.
Here’s some more about what you’ll do:
- Validate and support data models, data-mining methodologies, and reporting of business metrics
- Proactively design, build and maintain reports and dashboards
- Monitor and maintain the integrity and validity of data
- Work closely with other internal departments and resources to provide and analyze data to support our growth
- Ensure proper data flow within the organization through innovative strategies and procedures
- Help Samanage identify areas of improvement as we continue disrupting the ITSM industry
Minimum experience required for the job:
- 2+ years in a technology position such as data analytics or big data
- Experience in data analysis, big data, and reporting
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to solve problems
- Proficiency in both SQL and Excel
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills with an acute attention to detail
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.
* Please note that this position will be based in our Cary, NC headquarters and will report directly to our CFO.