Samanage, a Raleigh area Best Places to Work company, is a leading provider of cloud-based service desk and asset management software that helps organizations manage their assets and respond quickly and efficiently to internal service requests. We are unique because our agile technology allows us to innovate fast, implement even faster, and deliver the lowest TCO in the industry. IT managers who work with Samanage enjoy a responsive, relevant, always-new solution that’s easy to use, and easy to love.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Marketing Operations Specialist, to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll manage our marketing technology stack, including the execution and tactical aspects of demand and lead generation activities, lead nurturing, conversion programs and marketing campaigns within the tech stack. You’ll also support the greater marketing team through effective project management, reporting, data analysis and tracking of Marketing’s business impact.
- Technical ownership of Samanage’s marketing automation tool, Hubspot, including but limited to the flow of leads, lead scoring model(s) and data syncs between HubSpot and Salesforce.com.
- Work closely with the Demand Generation and Sales Operations teams to help define, execute and monitor lead flow process from inquiry to closed revenue
- Build, maintain and present monthly and quarterly reports that measure all aspects of data quality, campaign performance and attribution, program effectiveness, pipeline performance and marketing ROI.
- Assist with operational campaign planning, providing transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders.
- Take ownership of the marketing database; monitor database health and manage data initiatives, including segmentation and analysis, data augmentation from third-party tools and online sources.
- Evolve the marketing tech stack through administering current technologies and researching and implementing new ones, ensuring our systems can meet evolving business needs.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience with a focus on lead generation & attribution, marketing operations and related roles—SaaS experience a plus
- 2+ years experience as a HubSpot marketing automation platform administrator (required) HubSpot certification preferred
- Deep understanding of the HubSpot platform, including the development and integration with SFDC (required)
- High proficiency with salesforce.com
- Experience developing campaign metrics, reports and dashboards, providing thoughtful analysis for future improvements
- Experience managing data privacy standards, such as CASL, CAN-SPAM and GDPR is preferred.