Samanage is the Service Success Company, enabling modern organizations worldwide to deliver a superior service experience to their employees. Through unprecedented agility and scalability, Samanage gives service providers the ability to rapidly and consistently deliver the services that employees need to get work done.
Speaking of scalability, we’re growing extremely fast and looking for a skilled Solutions Consultant like you to take us on the next steps in our journey.
Your team plays a pivotal role in our mission and influences how prospects, clients, users, partners, and others perceive and interact with our technology - from use cases, to identifying pain points, to using Samanage beyond IT. The Solutions Consultant has ultimate responsibility for being a subject matter expert for our prospects and current customers while explaining how the Samanage application can solve their problems in terms that everyone can understand.
Here’s some more about what you’ll do and who you’ll become:
- You will build on your expertise on how customers gain value from software
- You will coordinate with Sales, Customer Success, and even Marketing to continually improve sales discovery
- You will identify needs of a customer and translate them into an experience to efficiently sell at a technical level
- You will solve problems and create solutions that will truly impact how Samanage customers work
- You thrive on new challenges and change as you grow in your career
- You will coordinate with our product team to provide feedback on customer requirements
- You will grow in your expertise as a SaaS B2B subject matter expert at a fun company that is disrupting an industry
Expertise you bring:
- 3-5 years of technical or SaaS sales experience
- Proven success in a technical role at other software companies
- You’ll have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects or implementations
- Experience configuring and demonstrating software applications to meet business needs
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative sales and development environment
- Technical proficiency with cloud apps, RESTful APIs, integrations
- Expert knowledge of the complete sales lifecycle with extensive experience responding to sales RFIs/RFPs and configuring software demos at very high levels of quality
- Capability to translate business requirements into compelling software demonstrations
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills. High degree of confidence in presenting software demos and leading technical pre-sales discussions
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.