Samanage is the Service Success Company, enabling modern organizations worldwide to deliver a superior service experience to their employees. Through unprecedented agility and scalability, Samanage gives service providers the ability to rapidly and consistently deliver the services that employees need to get work done.
Speaking of scalability, Samanage is growing fast and looking for a highly skilled Business Development Representative like you with a proven track record to provide support to our professional Sales teams as they conquer the market with our award winning ITSM application.
Your team plays a pivotal role in our mission and achieving our revenue goals. The Business Development Representative has ultimate responsibility for assisting in managing our lead generation efforts, setting appointments for our sales team, learning about the Samanage application, and is an ideal position for a driven individual that is looking for a welcoming step into our sales process.
Here’s some more about what you’ll do, who you are, and who you’ll become:
- You will be the first contact that prospective customers will engage with and you will use your excellent interpersonal communication skills to set demos and appointments for our sales teams.
- You will use excellent verbal and written communication skills to become more comfortable in talking to C Level executives and create awesome email content to drive demand.
- You must possess the ability to handle situations where processes are not always necessarily defined. You will need to have the ability to interpret various degrees of instructions furnished to you both orally and through written communications.
- You are a team player that is motivated to hit performance metrics and lead generation goals so that all assigned leads have an excellent experience with us.
- You will work with your assigned Account Executives and execute outbound programs, through email and phone.
- You will become a Business dev expert in your assigned geo territory and use multiple resources to source new leads.
- You will grow in your knowledge of demand generation, email marketing campaigns, and sales.
- You will engage prospects to determine interest level and qualify these leads to determine if they require further sales attention.
- You will assist in the creation and execution of email campaigns and business development cadences.
- You will hone your skills in Salesforce to record all communications with each lead.
- You will passionately support our commitment to create an outstanding experience for our prospects and customers.
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.