Samanage, a Raleigh area Best Places to Work company, is a leading provider of cloud-based service desk and asset management software that helps organizations manage their assets and respond quickly and efficiently to internal service requests. We are unique because our agile technology allows us to innovate fast, implement even faster, and deliver the lowest TCO in the industry. IT managers who work with Samanage enjoy a responsive, relevant, always-new solution that’s easy to use, and easy to love.
We are looking for a skilled Director, Engagement to join our growing team. This person will collaborate with multiple departments across Samanage to improve and expand on how prospects and customers engage with and do business with Samanage. The ideal candidate will have experience managing marketing campaigns, an analytical mind to determine best practices using existing data, and will be a self-starter that is excited to try new things to deliver results.
- 10+ years of experience in engagement, strategy, and driving marketing campaigns in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Proficiency in building and driving marketing campaigns that attract, convert, and engage both prospects and customers with Samanage content.
- Expertise with marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo, Hubspot, or Pardot.
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce, data analytics, community, and website technologies.
- Experience with drip campaigns, market segmentation, and customer nurturing.
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to meet deadlines while maintaining brand standards and quality work.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), or other IT software markets is a plus.
- Work directly with marketing management to build and deliver effective marketing campaigns designed to increase engagement of prospects and existing Samanage customers.
- Create prospect and customer experiences geared toward acquiring, retaining, educating, and serving their needs throughout the customer journey.
- Develop targeted programs and campaigns to drive revenue, customer adoption of our application, and retention.
- Work cross functionally with Customer Success, Implementation, Product, and Sales teams to achieve your goals.
Does this sound like an opportunity where you can thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s get in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.