Samanage is the Service Success Company, enabling modern organizations worldwide to deliver a superior service experience to their employees. Through unprecedented agility and scalability, Samanage gives service providers the ability to rapidly and consistently deliver the services that employees need to get work done.
Speaking of scalability, Samanage is growing fast and looking for a skilled Director, Services to lead us on the next steps of our journey as we scale and become a multi-product company.
Your team plays a pivotal role in our mission and influences how successful our customers are in using our award winning application. The Director, Services has ultimate responsibility for managing and revolutionizing our support and IT teams, options, packages, and KPIs.
Here’s some more about what you’ll do and who you’ll become:
- Provide overall technical leadership for information security program including establishing technical strategy and technical standards
- Maintain a senior consultant level expertise in the field of security including a detailed understanding of the leading security technologies and trends in the industry
- Work with key business stakeholders to ensure Business Continuity planning and testing. Ensure company readiness for partial or full disaster
- Responsible for providing detailed expertise into the comprehensive cost and benefits analysis and preparation of business cases for technology investments
- Lead, develop, and direct the strategic planning of multiple IT projects
- Provide oversight and coordination of associates and internal and external resources required to successfully complete projects on time and on budget
- You will grow in your knowledge of customer support industry best practices and implement them across the organization.
- Continue building an exceptional team focused on supporting our customers in a multi-product company
- Define metrics, refine what we have in place, and find areas for improvement to keep our unparalleled NPS
- Grow in your knowledge of B2B software and support.
What we see in you:
- 10+ years of experience at a senior managerial level working in IT/IT Security
- 5+ years of experience overseeing both managers and individual contributors in customer service and IT
- Progressively responsible roles with proven ability to manage diverse, international teams
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Experience working in a software company
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.