Samanage for Salesforce, built on service cloud, is an intuitive and quickly growing product that serves large number of customer spread over US, EMEA and APAC. Its a key product that can accelerate the growth and make Samanage more successful. Solution Engineer is very important role who become deep experts in the Samanage product, and work closely with multiple Account Executives to develop sales strategies, solutioning and providing a best fit solution for the customer. In this role you will work closely with SSF sales, pre-sales, strategic services and product management and provide influential customers the Samanage vision, product demonstrations/solution that fits their current business process and functionally compelling.
Impact you will make
- Assist Samanage Account Executive and be responsible for providing functionally complete and relevant demonstrations of the Samanage product
- Work with the Samanage and Salesforce sales team to build, manage and maintain customer relationships
- Collaborate with Samanage/Salesforce Solution Engineers and Architects to understand customer needs and develop high-quality presentations, proposals and software demonstrations that speak to these needs
- Work closely with the Territory AE and manager to prioritize the opportunity pipeline
- Be the change agent by providing continuous feedback on the process and product
- Provide customer feedback on feature gaps and issues to the product management team to prioritize new requirements or bugs.
- Provide recommendations for overcoming technical sales objections
- Work as a team player and mentor to assist with helping others and onboarding new employees
Expertise you bring
- 5-10 years of technical pre-sales experience
- Proven success as a sales consultant at other software companies
- You’ll have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
- Experience configuring and demonstrating the Salesforce platform, Service Cloud Apps is preferred
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative sales and development environment
- Technical proficiency with salesforce. Expertise in Service Cloud, Apex and Visualforce a definite plus
- Expert knowledge of the complete sales lifecycle with extensive experience responding to sales RFIs/RFPs and configuring software demos at very high levels of quality
- Capability to translate business requirements into compelling software demonstrations
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills. High degree of confidence in presenting software demos and leading technical pre-sales discussions
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.
*Please note that this position will require approximately 25%-50% travel*