Samanage for Salesforce, built on service cloud, is an intuitive and quickly growing product that serves large number of customer spread over US, EMEA and APAC. This is an important role in which you will be responsible for delivering complete technical solutions for the customer by leveraging a systematic process of requirements gathering, mapping business requirements to technical requirements and ultimately provide the best fit solution for the customer. You will work closely with sales, pre-sales, strategic services and product management in ensuring a successful pre-sales cycle and customer success.
The impact you will make:
- Work with the Samanage & Salesforce sales team to better understand the current customer situation and potential customer gains through design and deployment of customer solution including how their business works, their industry, ecosystem, and end customers.
- Take architecture responsibility to architect a best fit solution for current Samanage pipeline.
- Assist the Samanage sales team to evaluate the technical feasibility of the solution, Samanage/salesforce value adds against competitions constraints, what’s important, the scope of evaluation and possibility to succeed.
- As required prototype, a “best fit” solution for customer and assist the pre-sales engineers to focus on meeting their desired outcomes, highlighting key integration points, scoping the size of requirements, and creating a compelling user experience.
- Participate or lead employee and partner technical training, enablement session, and customer training.
- Attend customer meetings and discovery sessions to understand project requirements.
- Collaborate with other members of the pre-sale team to understand customer's technical requirements and specific needs based on demonstrations and conversations
- Effectively transition the customers to strategic services and/or SI partners towards the end of the pre-sales cycle.
- Collaborate with the pre-sales engineers to provision salesforce orgs, feature functionalities for a successful initial and follow-up product demonstrations.
Expertise you bring
- Salesforce.com platform expertise (Salesforce Service Cloud preferred).
- Expertise in Salesforce configuration.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, Innovative thinker, problem-solver who thrives in rapidly growing team environments, Excellent listening skills, and impeccable verbal and written communication ability.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in computer science, Information Systems or Engineering
- 5 years of experience in Enterprise organization - preferably Product, Solutions, IT or consulting services.
- Ability to present in front of large audiences and react quickly to complex scenarios
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and an excellent listener.
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.
*Please note that this position will require approximately 25% travel*