Samanage is the Service Success Company, enabling modern organizations worldwide to deliver a superior service experience to their employees. Through unprecedented agility and scalability, Samanage gives service providers the ability to rapidly and consistently deliver the services that employees need to get work done.
Speaking of scalability, Samanage is growing fast and looking for a highly skilled Business Development Manager like you with a proven track record to provide support to our professional Enterprise Sales teams as they conquer the market with our award winning ITSM application built on the Salesforce platform.
Your team plays a pivotal role in our mission and achieving our revenue goals. The Business Development Manager has ultimate responsibility for assisting in managing our lead generation efforts, setting appointments for our sales team, learning about the Samanage application, and is an ideal position for a driven individual that is looking for a welcoming step into our sales process.
- 3-5 years of inside sales or business development experience with software, preferably SaaS
- Quickly develop value-based business relationships with partner(s), focus on Salesforce
- Ability to qualify opportunties by identifying customer needs and requirements
- Promote and position the strategic & tactical values of Samanage solution offerings through partner enablement activities
- Develop business for your sales team through outbound campaigns, lead sourcing form the partner based on account, region, and vertical industry strategies
- Ability to manage relationships at the partner regional vice president and account executive level
- Great communication skills
- Ability to travel to regional partner sales hubs for enablement and lead generation planning
- Schedule concrete next steps with the partner and and Samanage AE(s)
- Function competently and competitively in a fast paced, agile, and entrepreneurial environment that requires project and time management skills
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.
* Note that we have multiple openings for this role based out of our Cary, NC headquarters and our London, UK office. The position will require approximately 30-50% travel *