Samanage is the Service Success Company, providing the smartest IT service management software for companies large and small to deliver internal services to their employees. Samanage is a high-growth tech company with over 1.5 million users globally. Not only is our product award-winning, but our Cary-based headquarters has been ranked a Best Place to Work by Triangle Business Journal for four consecutive years.
Samanage is growing quickly and looking for a highly skilled Salesforce Delivery Architect to build and deliver solutions end-to-end for our customers and prospects. This role will play a big part in technical management through solution engineering while being the “right-hand” to our delivery partners. Our enterprise application is built upon the Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Community architecture.
Here’s some more about what you’ll do and who you’ll become:
- You will oversee the architecture in the delivery and strategic services of our enterprise Salesforce application for our customers and prospects.
- You will utilize your Salesforce expertise to leverage the power of the Salesforce platform in designing enterprise ITSM solutions for customers and prospects.
- You will develop deep knowledge in the latest and greatest features of the Salesforce platform, particularly within Service Cloud, Communities, and Lightning.
- You will grow in your knowledge of Salesforce, the ITSM market, the ITIL framework, and complex enterprise systems.
- You will actively participate in discussions with industry leaders, customers, subject matter experts, product managers, and developers.
- You will design processes and components - and make recommendations to prospects, customers, and internal product & developer teams that will have meaningful impacts.
- You will be hands on and engaged through the entire realization of our solution for our customers.
- You will manage the relationships with external solutions integrators to enable them to support our customers.
- You will help us continue to disrupt the ITSM industry while working in a fun, collaborative environment.
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.
* Please note that this position will be based out of our headquarters in Cary, NC and may require some travel *