Samanage is the Service Success Company, enabling modern organizations worldwide to deliver a superior service experience to their employees. Through unprecedented agility and scalability, Samanage gives service providers the ability to rapidly and consistently deliver the services that employees need to get work done.
Speaking of scalability, we’re growing extremely fast and looking for a skilled Enterprise Account Manager like you to take us on the next steps in selling into an entirely new market.
Your team plays a pivotal role in our mission and revenue goals. The Enterprise Account Executive has ultimate responsibility for selling our exciting new product into a previously unexplored market segment, influencing our recurring revenue as we continue disrupting the ITSM industry.
Here’s some more about what you’ll do and who you’ll become:
- You will build a pipeline of enterprise level opportunities to align yourself for success in selling our exciting new ITSM offering.
- You will continuously improve and build on our sales pipeline to promote exceptional performance.
- You will work cross-functionality with other stake holders through co-selling and partner channels.
- You will grow in your knowledge of Salesforce, specifically the Service Cloud.
- You will forecast and report on pipeline metrics.
- You will take ownership of an aggressive but achievable sales quota with an exciting compensation plan.
- You will gain a deep understanding of the Samanage business model to better support complex use cases and make recommendations that are impactful company-wide.
- You will grow in your knowledge of the ITIL framework.
- You will hone your skills in pain point identification and how the Samanage solution can improve service success across all verticals and all departments.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 3-5 years of inside sales or business development experience with software, preferably SaaS
- Quickly develop value-based business relationships with partner(s), focus on Salesforce
- Ability to qualify opportunites by identifying customer needs and requirements
- Promote and position the strategic & tactical values of samanage solution offerings through partner enablement activities
- Develop business for your sales team through outbound campaigns, lead sourcing form the partner based on account, region, and vertical industry strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel to regional partner sales hubs for enablement and lead generation planning
- Schedule concrete next steps with the partner and and Samanage AE(s)
- Function competently and competitively in a fast paced, agile, and entrepreneurial environment that requires project and time management skills
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.
* Note: This position will require approximately 50% travel *