Samanage, a Raleigh area Best Places to Work company, is a leading provider of cloud-based service desk and asset management software that helps organizations manage their assets and respond quickly and efficiently to internal service requests. We are unique because our agile technology allows us to innovate fast, implement even faster, and deliver the lowest TCO in the industry. IT managers who work with Samanage enjoy a responsive, relevant, always-new solution that’s easy to use, and easy to love.
We are looking for a skilled Customer Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This person will collaborate with multiple departments across Samanage to improve and expand on how our customer base utilizes our award winning application. The ideal candidate will have experience managing marketing campaigns, an analytical mind to determine best practices using existing data, and will be a self-starter that is excited to try new things to deliver results.
- Proficiency in driving marketing campaigns geared towards expanding how a customer base uses a SaaS solution.
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo, Hubspot, or Pardot.
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce and data analytics.
- Experience with drip campaigns, market segmentation, and customer nurturing.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to meet deadlines while maintaining brand standards and quality work.
- Experience working with product teams on roadmaps dictated by customer requirements.
- Knowledge of the IT Service Management industry.
- Work directly with marketing management to deliver effective marketing campaigns designed to increase usage of the Samanage application from our existing customer base.
- Decipher data pulled from our Salesforce environment to determine who should be targeted with our Marketing campaigns.
- Work cross functionally with Customer Success, Implementation, Product, and Sales teams to deliver results that will increase monthly recurring revenue.
Does this sound like an opportunity where you can thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s get in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.