Samanage, the Service Success Company, is the most reviewed and highest rated IT service desk vendor. Our team is dedicated to helping customers deliver a better and smarter service experience to their employees. Samanage is smart, easy to use, and inspires customers, small to large, to simplify complex tasks and automate services across an organization. With over 1,700 customers around the world, our software can be tailored to meet specific service needs.
Samanage is looking for a highly skilled Senior Manager, Technical Support to oversee daily technical support operations management and escalations. You will be responsible for case management, quality service delivery, process improvement, and team development. With multiple direct reports, we are looking for a natural leader that also believes that “Customer is King”.
Our Technical Support team is instrumental in providing the consistent high quality support that Samanage customers are used to. You will have an opportunity to help shape the future of the department as Samanage continues to disrupt the ITSM industry.
- Case management, including monitoring operational metrics, incident backlog review, and escalation tracking.
- Quality service delivery including reviewing cases, chat interactions, and phone calls.
- Identification of process improvement opportunities within the support delivery workflow. Creation and implementation of updated workflow.
- Ensuring that Samanage notification and escalation procedures are followed, and that case management provides an accurate representation of the incident resolution activities for each incident.
- Oversee planning and scheduling of team personnel. The role will also assist with development plans and progress reviews. Mentor front line staff to identify and assist delivery of appropriate training, coaching, and development.
- Knowledge of Support Case Management workflow and operational metrics.
- Previous supervisory experience with SaaS Customer Support environments.
- Demonstrated ability to drive quality improvements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Associates Degree or higher in a related area.
- Prior supervisory experience strongly preferred.
Note that this positions requires off hours ‘on call’ working (nights/weekends) when necessary to support customer experience and change activity.
Does this sound like an opportunity where you can thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.