Samanage is the Service Success Company, providing the smartest IT service management software for companies large and small to deliver internal services to their employees. Samanage is a high-growth tech company with over 1.5 million users globally. Not only is our product award-winning, our Cary-based headquarters has been ranked a Best Place to Work by Triangle Business Journal for four consecutive years.
Speaking of scalability, Samanage is growing extremely fast and looking for a skilled Associate Web Developer to work with our marketing team on a variety of projects. Working with our Marketing team, the Web Developer will be focused on full stack development, email development, and working with our team to utilize SEO best practices to ensure that we can bring ideas to life on our website.
The Marketing team plays a pivotal role in our mission and company values. They are responsible for the image and brand the Samanage provides to it’s customers and prospects. You will ultimately have responsibility for being a team player and using critical thinking skills to deliver excellent results on a variety of different initiatives.
Here’s some more about what you’ll do and who you’ll become:
- You will use critical thinking skills to grow in your knowledge of both front-end and back-end development.
- You will translate the designs into responsive pages and emails.
- You will grow in your knowledge of integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- You will grow in your expertise of managing CMS solutions such as Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- You will grow in your knowledge of object oriented programming languages such as PHP, Java, or Ruby.
- You will work with an awesome team that is disrupting an industry while enjoying a fantastic work environment.
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.
* Please note that this position must be based out of our Cary, NC HQ *