Samanage is the Service Success Company, enabling modern organizations worldwide to deliver a superior service experience to their employees. Through unprecedented agility and scalability, Samanage gives service providers the ability to rapidly and consistently deliver the services that employees need to get work done.
Speaking of scalability, Samanage is growing extremely fast and looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Specialist like you to take us through the next steps in building a financially efficient and effective organization. The Finance and Accounting team plays a pivotal role in our mission and influences how our entire organizations manages our finanes. The Accounts Payable Specialist has responsibility for accounting, accounts payable, overall financial well-being within the company, and will directly contribute to our ability to continue disrupting the ITSM industry.
Here's some more about what you'll do and who you'll become:
- Become the subject matter expert regarding Accounts Payable (PO processing through to bill payment ) and journal entries.
- Process invoice payments through bill.com and Concur expense reports, ensuring proper department and G/L coding.
- You will work directly with your manage on month end closing, with a focus on expense analysis, and scaling the capabilities of the Accounting function as the business grows.
- Bring exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail with a high degree of confidentiality.
- Assist on external audits with accounting firms.
- Bring a process improvement and automation mindset to the team.
- Complete vendor setup requests.
- Use your excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple departments in a very collaborative environment.
- Continue to thrive on change and new challenges.
- Possibilities for cross-training in other accounting areas such as billing and collections.
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Associates Degree and 2 years accounting experience or Bachelor's Degree in accounting and 1 year of experience preferred.
- Procurement and purchase order process experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Experience with cloud-based ERP/Accounting software packages such as NetSuite or Intacct.
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.