Samanage is the Service Success Company, enabling modern organizations worldwide to deliver a superior service experience to their employees. Through unprecedented agility and scalability, Samanage gives service providers the ability to rapidly and consistently deliver the services that employees need to get work done.
About the Position:
We are looking for a Technical Writer for our Samanage Service Platform business unit. The mission is to own, manage and execute the entire lifecycle of product documentation and e-training strategy. This individual will work closely with the product team and engineering and will own end-to-end delivery of online content - from goal setting, through scoping and creation, to deployment and maintenance
- Interface with Engineering, Product Management, Solution Engineering, Marketing and other stakeholders to produce highly professional and effective product content; including user guides, admin guides, reference material, help and training documentation, product announcements, release notes, etc.
- Apply digital adoption best practices and create in-app guidance (e.g. WalkMe)
- Proofread, review and edit written materials through process reviews & editing procedures; Maintain consistent content language, design style, and branding
- Become a product expert using a hands-on approach, understand and document product features and functions to promote feature adoption and contribute to the product’s overall success
- Define and use metrics to measure and ensure usage and customer satisfaction for documentation deliverables
- Ensure that the information needs of the organisation are met in a timely, effective and efficient manner
- At least 4 years of relevant technical writing experience, at least 2 years of experience with SaaS/cloud products and applications
- Native English speaker; outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively toward a common goal with various teams
- Ability to explain complex technology in clear, precise terms
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, agile, team player able to deal with pressure and lead in cross-functional settings
- Enterprise software experience is a plus