Samanage is the Service Success Company, providing the smartest IT service management software for companies large and small to deliver internal services to their employees. Samanage is a high-growth tech company with over 1.5 million users globally. Not only is our product award-winning, our Cary-based headquarters has been ranked a Best Place to Work by Triangle Business Journal for four consecutive years.
Speaking of scalability, we’re growing extremely fast and looking for a skilled Solutions Engineer like you to take us on the next steps in our journey.
Your team plays a pivotal role in our mission and influences how prospects, clients, users, partners, and others perceive and interact with our technology - from use cases, to identifying pain points, to using Samanage beyond IT. The Solutions Engineer has ultimate responsibility for being a subject matter expert for our prospects and current customers while explaining how the Samanage application can solve their problems in terms that everyone can understand.
Here’s some more about what you’ll do and who you’ll become:
- You will build on your expertise on how customers gain value from software
- You will coordinate with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to continually improve sales discovery
- You will identify needs of a customer and translate them into an experience to efficiently sell at a technical level
- You will solve problems and create solutions that will truly impact how Samanage customers work
- You thrive on new challenges and change as you grow in your career
- You will coordinate with our product team to provide feedback on what our customers need and want in our application
- You will grow in your expertise as a SaaS B2B subject matter expert at a fun company that is disrupting an industry
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.