Samanage, the Service Success Company, is the most reviewed and highest rated IT service desk vendor. Our team is dedicated to helping customers deliver a better and smarter service experience to their employees. Samanage is smart, easy to use, and inspires customers, small to large, to simplify complex tasks and automate services across an organization. With over 1,700 customers around the world, our software can be tailored to meet specific service needs.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Director of Demand Generation with experience in high-growth SaaS businesses. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will be instrumental in helping us to achieve our growth targets by developing, executing, and measuring demand generation programs. We’re in search of a go-getter who is passionate about driving ROI and pipeline value through integrated, end-to-end marketing programs.
You’ll be responsible for all of our demand generation programs -- overseeing the creation, conversion, quality, and velocity of inbound interest. Thinking about SEO, paid search, display, content syndication, inbound marketing, events, and beyond, you’ll be responsible for making sure we’re leveraging the right marketing mix to drive revenue growth. You’ll work very closely with both the marketing and sales teams to ensure high-value leads progress through the sales funnel.
- Develop and manage the strategy and lead the execution of integrated marketing programs
- Maintain demand generation budgets and optimize ROI across all channels
- Oversee our marketing automation platform and associated tools, including HubSpot and Salesforce
- Define KPIs for all acquisition campaigns and report on performance metrics
- Manage a team of high-performers in demand generation, events, and marketing automation functions
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline, MBA a plus
- 6-10 years of marketing experience in demand generation, paid digital marketing, and/or integrated campaign development
- Experience with a variety of demand generation approaches: digital, social, events, inbound, account based marketing, etc.
- Experience in information security, specifically threat intelligence a big plus!
- Data-driven, analytical, and fact-based approach to making business recommendations and decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: the ability to speak knowledgeably, clearly and persuasively to a diverse range of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team of high performers
- Relocation packages available
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Long/short term disability
- Life insurance
- Work from home policy
- Potential for stock option grants (subject to vesting)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and fun work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Gym allowance