Samanage is the Service Success Company, enabling modern organizations worldwide to deliver a superior service experience to their employees. Through unprecedented agility and scalability, Samanage gives service providers the ability to rapidly and consistently deliver the services that employees need to get work done.
Speaking of scalability, Samanage is growing extremely fast and looking for a skilled Associate Customer Success Manager like you to provide an excellent customer experience to our growing customer base while analyzing and evaluating what makes them successful.
The Customer Success team plays a pivotal role in our mission and company values. They are responsible for the retention and successful usage of the Samanage application across multiple verticals. You will ultimately have responsibility for your book of customers' well being as we strive to disrupt the ITSM industry and live by one of our most important core values that the "Customer is King".
Here’s some more about what you’ll do and who you’ll become:
- You will work with an exceptional team of professionals who are disrupting an industry with cutting-edge solutions that amaze and delight customers
- You will become a natural relationship builder who easily interacts with C-level executives as well as end users
- You will support customers and be challenged to grow accounts by uncovering problems and solving them
- You will be an integral part of training customers on how to use and optimize technology
- You will become a veteran of the SaaS industry and will become familiar with how cloud-based software companies grow and win in the market
- You will grow in your ability to work cross-functionally to develop and deliver the best solutions
- You will hone your skills in paying attention to detail and learning how our customers use Samanage to make their work lives better
- You will become an expert in customer retention while learning to analyze potential issues for customers before they arise
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.