Join us in our heroic effort to reinvent finance for the blockchain era. In the heart of the Mile High City, you will work alongside a small team of talented and very passionate individuals to help construct a bleeding-edge, mission-critical, revolutionary technology that will be used by digital asset holders all over the world.
The SALT Lending platform is a unique integration of classical programming paradigms with the cutting edge of web development and blockchain engineering. we are looking for a seasoned professional who can deliver clean and efficient code according to established standards, but also a pioneer – someone who enjoys living at the frontier and is not afraid to challenge existing practices and techniques.
The QA Engineer is responsible for ensuring perfection in our product. The QA role will require creativity and inventiveness in developing new techniques for testing around the ever growing blockchain.You will be very engaged in the details, making sure we have a repeatable, automated way to ensure our code and product are working as expected.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Develop and execute test cases to diagnose issues and bugs, creating quality test data when required.
- Leverage existing and invent new techniques for testing the interactions between our various internal and external services.
- Identify any challenges that could cause problems during the test automation process.
- File tickets in Jira for valid bug reports. Work closely with both the Engineering, IT, and Product departments to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Work in a fast paced Agile development environment.
- Aid in design, implementation, scripting, and execution of new and existing automated and manual tests
- Help write documentation for our software tools.
- Follow team's QA processes such as documenting defects, project related documentation, partnering with other team members to see the product through to production.
- Ruthless attention to detail
- Experience creating API tests for backend services. Previous experience working in microservice architecture desired
- Experience with load testing
- Experience writing automated tests for multiple browsers and media (Chrome, Firefox, mobile, etc.)
- Experience using Postman or other API clients
- Ability to write robust integration and unit tests, as well as collaborate with other devs and QC channels to diagnose and fix bugs fast
- Knowledge of application security, experience with pen testing preferred
- The engineering team has an extremely flat organizational structure. Much like the consensus systems we work on, we’re governed in a very peer-to-peer manner
- Company intramural sports teams, ‘Culture Committee’, and company outings
- Learn and leverage a variety of novel technologies
- Strong feedback loops and consistent 1:1s with your engineering manager
- Learning opportunities galore, from weekly ‘Bitcoin Bookclub’ to conferences and hackathons
- Deep intellectual conversations both in and out of the office with new friends
- Brand new machines, sitting-standing desks, and mountain views
- New office in the heart of Downtown Denver with quick access to I-25, I-70 and Light Rail
- Walking distance to top restaurants, Union Station, and major sports venues
- Excellent benefits package with 401k matching, paid medical, dental and vision--employee and immediate family
- Catered lunches, stocked kitchen with snacks, and the occasional company-sponsored happy hour
- Company paid parking downtown or commuter pass of your choice
Job type: Full-time. Must be in Greater Denver Area or willing to relocate at your own expense.