At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces, office space, community amenities and fulfillment services that help ecommerce companies start, grow, and scale.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, we are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success and technology, we’re on a mission to ensure that every entrepreneur has a place to call home.
What We’re Looking For
Saltbox has a growing suite of onsite services designed to solve core operational challenges for our members, led by a dedicated and trained workforce that we call eForce. Our vision for eForce is to change the way growing ecommerce companies manage their operations physically and digitally, bringing efficiency, consistency, and scalability to their operational value-chain. We're seeking a talented and motivated Operations Manager to join our team and help us take eForce to new heights.
As the Program Manager for eForce, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of related projects to achieve the critical business objectives . You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product, location operations, fulfillment operations, member experience, and growth, to ensure we understand our members’ operational needs so that eForce can consistently deliver the support they need. Your focus on process improvement, data-driven decision-making, and collaboration will be crucial to the continued success and growth of eForce.
- Deliver the portfolio of related projects to build our eForce offering that addresses the physical and digital needs of our members and various business units
- Develop and implement a comprehensive operations strategy for eForce, to ensure consistency, scalability, and efficiency across all aspects of the product life cycle.
- Work closely with the location, fulfillment, and member operations teams to ensure exceptional end-to-end member experience, from onboarding to ongoing support
- Collaborate with the business operations and product teams to identify and prioritize operational improvements and enhancements.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives by leveraging data-driven insights, industry best practices, and member feedback to optimize performance and the member experience.
- Implement robust monitoring and tracking systems to measure product performance and identify areas for improvement in all areas including quality and economic performance.
- Lead change management initiatives, effectively communicating expectations and guiding stakeholders through transitions.
- Provide regular reports and updates on eForce operations performance, risks, and opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations, engineering, or a related field
- 3 - 5 years experience in ecommerce fulfillment operations, working directly within or for fast-growing D2C brands.
- Experience working with and leading an hourly labor-force in a warehouse or supply chain environment
- Proven track record of delivering operational excellence and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in relevant software tools, such as project management, data analysis, and process mapping applications.
- Ability to travel 50 - 75% to Saltbox locations
What We Offer
We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are committed to generous benefits including:
- Health benefits for individual:
- Dental and vision are covered 100%
- Medical is covered 100% for two different plans (UHC) or a tiny premium for PPO
- 401K Plan Options
- Company paid long and short-term disability and life insurance
- Vacation time, sick time and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Job training opportunities, learning and professional development budgets
Are you ready to join a dynamic and fast-paced start-up? Saltbox is excited to offer a full-time position with a base salary range of $120,000 - 130,000. We understand that each individual brings unique skills and experiences to the table, which is why our salary ranges are tailored to the role, level, and location of the job.
Join Saltbox. Our mission is to make logistics approachable, accessible, and efficient for all. Listen to what human-centric logistics means to our members. Learn more.