At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces, office space, community amenities and fulfillment services that help ecommerce companies start, grow, and scale.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, we are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success and technology, we’re on a mission to ensure that every entrepreneur has a place to call home.
We're looking for a Marketing Coordinator at Saltbox! This role will significantly elevate the Marketing department's success by supporting the day-to-day tasks and being involved in many aspects of our projects. The ideal candidate for this role will be an organized team player excited by taking on a range of projects, as no day in marketing is the same!
This role consists of being flexible and working closely with key stakeholders in our product, marketing, sales, and operations teams. You will be empowered to take on tasks in a variety of categories, fact-find, and hold vendors and teammates accountable for getting projects completed. Ultimately, you will enable our entire team to push projects forward and perform executional marketing tasks.
This role is remote. However, candidates should reside in a city where a Saltbox is located or be willing to relocate. See all Saltbox locations here.
- Manage day-to-day execution of standard growth initiatives supporting the team via project management, prioritization of work to meet deadlines and needs across the organization
- Take ownership of programs such as newsletters, event support, email marketing, welcome kits, pilots, etc.
- Assist the Growth Marketing Manager with vendor management as it relates to creative and content execution and internal reviews
- Maintain department updates and organize asset management and collateral
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their needs, support, and execute the completion of high-priority growth-related projects
- Create and manage a schedule of growth activities and initiatives
- Act as leverage to Growth management team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or a related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience running campaigns and demonstrating program ownership with tasks like event management, email marketing, swag development, etc. preferably in logistics or supply chain
- General design and video editing
- General programming experience skills
- Ability to jump into various projects and take ownership of what needs to be done
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- This role is remote with some travel required (10-15% travel annually)
What We Offer We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are committed to generous benefits including:
- Health benefits for individual:
- Dental and vision are covered 100%
- Medical is covered 100% for two different plans (UHC) or a tiny premium for PPO
- 401K Plan Options
- Company paid long and short-term disability and life insurance
- Vacation time, sick time and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Job training opportunities, learning and professional development budgets
Are you ready to join a dynamic and fast-paced start-up? Saltbox is excited to offer a full-time position with a base salary range of $55,000 - 65,000. We understand that each individual brings unique skills and experiences to the table, which is why our salary ranges are tailored to the role, level, and location of the job.
Join Saltbox. Our mission is to make logistics approachable, accessible, and efficient for all. Listen to what human-centric logistics means to our members. Learn more.