Saltbox makes the hardest parts of running a small online business simple. Our workspaces transform into modern and flexible office spaces with warehouse suites, and all the perks needed to help small businesses grow. Our members run small to medium sized E-commerce businesses within a diverse group of industries including Fashion & Apparel, Health & Beauty, Entertainment, Electronics and Household Goods. You can help a small business local to your area!
We're Looking For a Member Specialist to join our team and work with us to deliver logistics and customer service to our Members. You should be ready for a mix of physical activity, community upkeep and partnering with members to tackle projects daily. While our locations have a warehouse appearance, this is not a typical warehouse job and gives the Member Specialist the opportunity to support a real small business owner! As long as you're willing to hustle, we're willing to train you!
What We Offer? We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are committed to generous benefits including:
- Health benefits for individual:
- Dental and vision are covered 100%
- Medical is covered 100% for two different plans (UHC) or a tiny premium for PPO
- 401K Plan Options
- Company paid long and short term disability and life insurance
- Vacation time, sick time and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Job training opportunities, learning and professional development
The Role Consists of general day-to-day building operations and acting as a member of our Elastic Workforce (eForce).The eForce assists Members with a variety of tasks that will vary by member, industry and season. Responsibilities include:
- Engage with Saltbox Members, help problem solve, and provide them with logistical support receive, unload, and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Monitor delivery dock and welcome delivery trucks
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately and efficiently
- Track and document shipment arrival and departure times
- Ensure that the building is fully operational and things are running efficiently in the warehouse, kitchen, and office space.
- Personable, approachable, and strong ability to collaborate with peers
- Attention to detail, associates must be able to find and extract merchandise from storage areas and shelves and follow member specific tasks
- Physical strength and stamina, since associates may be required to move objects or goods from one place to another and also operate necessary and required machinery efficiently. (Don't know how? Don't worry we will show you!)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with team members and the location managers
- Experience with shipping, receiving and inventory a plus
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Retail and warehouse experience a plus
Are you ready to join a team that values your skills and experience? Saltbox is excited to offer an hourly position with a base pay range of $16/hr to $22/hr, depending on your location. We understand that the cost of living varies across different geographic markets, and we want to ensure that our compensation reflects that.
At Saltbox, we believe in investing in our employees, and that's why our compensation goes beyond just an hourly pay rate. In addition to competitive base pay, we offer employer-paid welfare benefits, Short-Term Disability, company-paid Parental Leave, 9 paid holidays, and generous paid time off. We want to support our team members in every way possible, and we believe that by investing in our employees, we can build a strong and successful team.
If you're looking for an opportunity to grow and be valued as an hourly employee, we want to hear from you. Apply today and become a part of the Saltbox team!
If you're interested in learning more about Saltbox, check out our website, www.saltbox.com