We're Looking For:
Saltbox makes the hardest parts of running an Ecommerce business simple. Our workspaces transform into modern and flexible headquarters with warehouse suites, offices and all the perks needed to help small businesses grow. Our members run small to medium sized eCommerce businesses within a diverse group of industries including Fashion & Apparel, Health & Beauty, Entertainment, Electronics and Household Goods.
We are looking for an experienced operations professional to join our team and work with us to deliver logistics and hospitality services to our Members. It is a mix of heavy physical labor, community upkeep and partnering with members to tackle projects daily.
What You’ll Do:
The role consists of general day-to-day building operations and acting as a member of our Elastic Workforce or E-Force.The E-Force assists Members with fulfillment, receiving, sorting, kitting, assembly, returns processing, process optimization, and a variety of other tasks that will vary by member, industry and season.
- Monitor delivery dock and welcome delivery trucks
- Receive, unload, and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately and efficiently
- Actively participate and contribute ideas on ways to improve and/or optimize warehousing procedures and the member experience
- Track and document shipment arrival and departure times
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Engage with Saltbox Members, help problem solve, and provide them with logistical support as a member of the E-force team
- Ensure that the building is fully operational and things are running efficiently in the warehouse, kitchen, and office space while utilizing our opening and closing checklist
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation
- Physical strength and stamina, since a warehouse fulfillment associate may be required to move objects or goods from one place to another and also operate necessary and required machinery efficiently. Examples of physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with team members, read and decipher work orders, and also report back to the location manager
- Attention to detail, since warehouse operations associates must be able to find and extract merchandise from storage areas and shelves and follow member specific tasks
- Retail, food industry, hospitality, or customer-facing experience
- Experience with shipping and receiving a plus
- Personable, approachable, and strong ability to collaborate with peers
- Possess basic mathematical skills
- Basic technical knowledge and computer skills (Apps and devices we use regularly are Gmail and Slack and Macbook laptops)
Hear feedback from our team!
“I enjoy interfacing with the diverse group of entrepreneurs we provide workspace to. It allows for variation in my work day and provides an opportunity to see the American dream come to life.” -Evan, Denver, CO
“It feels like we’re a part of something great. The members’ wins are our wins.” - Ash, Dallas, TX
“My favorite part about Saltbox is the people. Everyone cares about my success here.” - Jarrod, Atlanta, GA