At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces and logistics-enabling solutions that help e-commerce companies start, grow, and scale.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, we are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success and technology, we’re on a mission to ensure that every entrepreneur has a place to call home.
What We’re Looking For
Saltbox has an expanding suite of logistics products and services that support growing ecommerce businesses. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced Product Manager to bring strong technical expertise and exceptional product sensibilities to our software platform.
As an early member of our product team, you’ll have a significant influence through your contributions to product vision, strategy and roadmap. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully bringing products to market and experience working in a startup environment.
This position is remote with a preference for Atlanta or NYC.
Who you are
- A product pioneer: Shape the product strategy and roadmap for our software platform
- Technical: Comfortable debating technical tradeoffs and discussing software strategy with engineering
- Focused: Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, with relentless prioritization and maintenance of all product backlogs
- Champion of user experience: Experience transforming independent and complex components into a cohesive and intuitive software experience
- Strong build vs buy instincts: Understand the ROI of investments and build cases for building vs buying platform components
- Analytical: Validate through rapid experimentation, knowing when to be scrappy and when to build for scale
- 3-5 years in a product management role, preferably on platforms within ecommerce, logistics, or supply chain
- Proven experience successfully bringing products from concept to launch
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and working with engineering, design, and marketing teams
- Strong understanding of product development methodologies and product lifecycle management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- SQL proficient
What We Offer
Saltbox is home to a diverse group of passionate people, and we strive to do everything we can to support our team members. We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are are committed to generous benefits including:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Paid time-off and sick time + flexible working hours
- Company-wide, team building retreats
- Quarterly team outings, coffee chats, and meal perks
Additional benefits include paid holidays, job training opportunities, learning and professional development budgets, and a dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment.
Our mission is to make logistics approachable, accessible, and efficient for all. To see what human-centric logistics means to our members, click here to learn more.