At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces, office space, community amenities and fulfillment services that help ecommerce companies start, grow, and scale. As Saltbox continues to grow we are expanding our fulfillment services across the U.S. at our Fulfillment Hub in Columbus.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, we are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success and technology, we’re on a mission to ensure that every entrepreneur has a place to call home.
We're looking for an Inside Sales Representative, Fulfillment. In this role, you will assist in driving revenue growth by engaging with prospective Fulfillment Members and helping them understand why Saltbox is the best place for them to run and grow their business. The ideal candidate for this role should be client-focused, solution-oriented and have experience managing fulfillment sales pipeline. This position is a “hands on” role in helping our organization continue to grow!
This role consists of working directly with prospective members and educating them on Fulfillment and logistical services that Saltbox provides and to exceed both prospective member and company expectations. Ultimately, you will improve our Company’s overall ability to be a place where e-commerce companies can launch and grow their business.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Drive qualified tours and handoffs to accelerate location performance
- Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track data (Salesforce CRM and Salesloft)
- Be a Saltbox brand ambassador and effectively communicate our value proposition to prospects
- Answer prospects’ questions and send follow-up information
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement Lead, Marketing Managers, and other cross functional partners to advise, create, and execute on coordinated best practice prospecting and campaigns
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role (Inside Sales, Business/Sales Development, Account Executive etc)
- Industry experience in Fulfillment (3PL), Logistics/Supply Chain and/or eCommerce operations
- Proficiency in collaborating with peers and leaders to achieve common goals
- Previous experience working in software, IT and/or SaaS industries and, ideally, Salesforce and Salesloft
- Experience in customer service and relationship building are highly desirable
- Willingness to learn and adapt. Bias towards action and results
- This role is remote with some travel required (10-20% travel annually). You must be located (or willing to relocate) near a current or future Saltbox location
- Current Markets Include: Denver, Seattle, and DC- Alexandria, Columbus, Atlanta, Dallas, or Los Angeles strongly preferred
- Upcoming Markets Include: Minneapolis, Phoenix and Miami
What We Offer? We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are committed to generous benefits including:
- Health benefits for individual:
- Dental and vision are covered 100%
- Medical is covered 100% for two different plans (UHC) or a tiny premium for PPO
- 401K Plan Options
- Company paid long and short term disability and life insurance
- Vacation time, sick time and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Job training opportunities, learning and professional development budgets
Join Saltbox. Our mission is to make logistics approachable, accessible, and efficient for all. Listen to what human-centric logistics means to our members. Learn more.