At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces, office space, community amenities and fulfillment services that help ecommerce companies start, grow, and scale. As Saltbox continues to grow we are expanding our fulfillment services across the U.S. at our Fulfillment Hub.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, we are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success and technology, we’re on a mission to ensure that every entrepreneur has a place to call home.
We’re looking for an empathetic, autonomous, and self-aware Customer Success Manager with experience in ecommerce logistics to serve Saltbox fulfillment members in our Dallas- Farmers Branch location. As the on-site product expert, you will be accountable for the success of the fulfillment members in your location, helping to create an industry-defining logistics brand.
You will have significant influence on designing and implementing the tools and systems we use to help our members be successful. The right candidate will bring a strong point of view about how to ensure members are successful and likely has previous customer-facing experience in logistics, supply chain, or ecommerce fulfillment.
This role consists of being highly collaborative working closely with leadership, product, sales, and operations teams. You will partner with the on-site micro fulfillment center (MFC) Managers in real time to ensure the success of Saltbox members at your location.
- Ensure the success of fulfillment members in your Saltbox location
- Deeply understand what members value about their experience with Saltbox and provide clear written communication about that understanding to the rest of the business.
- Provide expert and timely responses to member questions over email, phone, Zoom, and in person when members visit the Saltbox location
- Contribute to the overall design of customer success management at Saltbox
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer-facing role in supply chain, logistics, or e-commerce logistics
- Experience working with Warehouse Management System (WMS) software
- Exceptional ability to communicate clearly and effectively in writing
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize projects to align with what is most impactful to members and to the business
- Ability to work on-site at our Dallas- Farmers Branch location full time
- Primary work location: 4653 Nall Rd, Farmers Branch, TX 75244
- With flexibility for hybrid- WFH 1 day a week
- Some travel required (up to 15%)
It would be amazing if:
- You have experience with Zendesk or similar customer messaging solutions
- You have experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- You’ve previously “owned” customer relationships and have been responsible for the success of your customers
- You have an allergy to broken processes—especially when it adds friction for employees or customers—but you’re able to suggest solutions with empathy and clarity
Our members tell us that Saltbox is built for them. Member experience is a critical part of what differentiates Saltbox from other solutions in the logistics industry.
What We Offer? We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are committed to generous benefits including:
- Health benefits for individual:
- Dental and vision are covered 100%
- Medical is covered 100% for two different plans (UHC) or a tiny premium for PPO
- 401K Plan Options
- Company paid long and short term disability and life insurance
- Vacation time, sick time and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Job training opportunities, learning and professional development budgets
Join Saltbox. Our mission is to make logistics approachable, accessible, and efficient for all. Listen to what human-centric logistics means to our members. Learn more.