At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces and logistics-enabling solutions that help e-commerce companies start, grow, and scale.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, we are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success and technology, we’re on a mission to ensure that every entrepreneur has a place to call home.
Saltbox has been building a nationwide network of fulfillment centers that serve our valued members' needs. As we continue to grow our footprint and order processing volume, we need a talented individual to ensure our operations are a success. You will know what good looks like in a fulfillment center, and know how to lead a team to meet our members’ high expectations.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in supply chain, business administration or related field
- Must have greater than 3-years of relevant experience in fulfillment/3PL operations
- Demonstrated ability in Operations Management work and process improvement is essential
- Must exhibit strong data analysis capabilities
- Must have previous experience in MULTI-SITE operational management and ability to travel to sites. Experience managing remote locations is a plus.
- Self-starter with ability to drive improvements in operational processes
- Able to communicate effectively with others and establish credibility
- Set aggressive targets and meets them in a challenging and complex environment
- Picks up knowledge quickly, strong leadership, highly reliable and positive attitude
- Ability to motivate, energize and influence others
- Manage the teams of associates and P&L of our fulfillment centers
- Provide strategic direction for daily operations including tactical reporting and warehouse management
- Develop, implement and execute best practices for operational metric measurement/achievement.
- Ensure we meet SLAs in our fulfillment operations.
- Provide operational guidance and support for procurement of supplies
- Work closely with our Finance team to prepare budgets and analyze the monthly performance of our facilities
- Lead and support cross-functional project management such as new facility setups and business specific initiatives
- Develop and monitor a key performance indicator (KPI) dashboard including metrics and measurements for each location
- Administer WMS and any other fulfillment dedicated software
- Develop and maintain safety training and best practices
- Partner with the product team to evolve our offering through operational implementation and excellence
- 40% travel