At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces and logistics-enabling solutions that help e-commerce companies start, grow, and scale.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, we are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success and technology, we’re on a mission to ensure that every entrepreneur has a place to call home.
What We're Looking For
An entrepreneurial and energetic Content Marketing Manager to join our Growth (sales and marketing) team. In this position, you will be responsible for developing our full-funnel content strategy and delivering results. You’ll collaborate closely with members of the growth and product teams to ensure our content strategy rolls up to overall marketing goals and supports cross-functional initiatives. You’ll also help define our voice and tone across the marketing funnel and develop new ways to evangelize SEO.
The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, who possesses the ability to think both creatively and analytically. You must be comfortable in operating with little direction and be ambitious enough to elevate standards.
What You'll Do
- Be a Saltbox brand ambassador and help drive how we effectively communicate our value proposition through creating and distributing meaningful content across our various platforms
- Own the day to day responsibility of content creation including managing external partners; content will include but not limited to long form blog posts, white papers, case studies, ad copy, video / webinars
- Obsess over analytics to formulate strategy and improve results, including tracking web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels
- Regularly review existing content and update it with the latest information and SEO best practices
- Stay current with rapidly changing technology and propose solutions, as necessary, to ensure our content offerings continue to evolve
- Produce reports and present on content performance
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Adept at writing short and long-form content
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement
- Experience with social media management
- Experience working and thriving in a fast based environment
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional organization and multi-tasking skills
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices
- Proficiency with popular content management systems
What We Offer
Saltbox is home to a diverse group of passionate people, and we strive to do everything we can to support our team members. We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are committed to generous benefits including:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Company-wide, team building retreats
- Paid time-off and sick time + flexible working hours
- Quarterly team outings, coffee chats, and meal perks
Additional benefits include paid holidays, job training opportunities, learning and professional development budgets, and a dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment.