At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces and logistics-enabling solutions that help e-commerce companies start, grow, and scale.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, we are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success and technology, we’re on a mission to ensure that every entrepreneur has a place to call home.
What we're looking for
Saltbox has a growing suite of tech-enabled services designed to solve core operational and logistics challenges for our members. We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to own these services and transform our early traction into products that can scale seamlessly with our workspaces across the country.
As one of the earliest members of our product team, you’ll have a fundamental influence on the way that we build products and services. You’ll be an authority on problems facing our members and champion them through innovative solutions that drive operational excellence. The right candidate will push us to rapidly validate ideas, while balancing the cross-functional needs of our operations and real estate teams.
This position is remote, but will require travel to Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, and LA.
Who you are
- A product pioneer: Create, shape, and execute product strategy and roadmaps for the onsite service product lines of Saltbox
- You measure what matters: Define and measure product success in a way that’s meaningful to our members, our business, and our real estate partners
- Focused on finding signal: Validate products and features through rapid experimentation, knowing when to be scrappy and when to build for scale
- Customer-obsessed: Help build our user research engine that advances our understanding of the customer and the market
- Strong business instincts and judgement: Collaborate with the operations and real estate teams to coordinate and execute our product roadmap, and know how to evaluate your products and services from their perspective
- Comfortable designing and building technical solutions: Guide our service product lines from pure services to tech-enabled services
- 1-3 years product management experience, preferably in an early-stage environment
- Experience in eCommerce logistics, supply chain, or in warehouse environments
- Proven experience working on a product from concept to launch with limited resources
- Proficiency with agile methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- SQL experience a plus
Saltbox is home to a diverse group of passionate people, and we strive to do everything we can to support our team members. We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are are committed to generous benefits including:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Paid time-off and sick time + flexible working hours
- Company-wide, team building retreats
- Quarterly team outings, coffee chats, and meal perks