Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
Helping people understand how to use complex software as part of their job is challenging. We strive to make our software easy to use and appropriate for our customers, but we also understand that each user brings a different set of experiences and knowledge. We need to supplement our software with information that will help them get their work done quickly and easily. Their jobs are already difficult; Salsify exists to make them easier. To that end, we are growing our technical writing team. Do you have some technical writing experience? Does enterprise software interest you because of the opportunity to make people’s work lives better? Are you looking for a challenge that will strengthen your skills in a supportive environment? If so, join us. You’ll report to the Vice President of User Experience and contribute content that helps thousands of users.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Write compelling, engaging, clear and accurate Knowledge Base articles that teach customers and internal audiences how to use Salsify to accomplish their business goals.
- Work closely with Product Managers, User Experience Designers, Engineers, and Customer Success Specialists to learn and thoroughly understand the story and drivers behind new and updated products and features. Translate this info into actionable, prescriptive enablement for our customers, increasing their adoption of Salsify.
- Partner effectively with our Senior Technical Writer to learn about Salsify’s Knowledge Base and enablement practices, and to divide up writing responsibilities.
- Determine where there are opportunities to communicate with users in more novel ways so that you achieve the greatest impact.
- Demonstrate that your work drives feature adoption, improves user outcomes, and deflects Customer Support cases via metrics and reporting that communicate the value of content and its resulting impact.
You'll enjoy this role if:
- You are proficient at communicating in English: both in conversation and writing.
- You are excited to continue growing your craft in partnership with an experienced Salsify writer.
- You enjoy working with people in a variety of roles and geographies.
- You are a customer advocate who feels comfortable translating technical information into accessible language.
- You approach your writing as a critical feature of the product, and are curious about how customers engage with both the product and the Knowledge Base, so that you are serving both.
- You view your colleagues as potential writers who can contribute to your success if you provide appropriate guidance.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent 'firstname.lastname@example.org' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact email@example.com.