About Salary Finance
Salary Finance is a fintech company underpinned by a social purpose. Our mission is to make the lives of millions of working people less stressful, more productive, and much happier. We partner with leading employers to offer financial wellness benefits that help employees meet financial challenges and move from debt to savings.
In 2018, we expanded operations to the US with support from our UK headquarters. Today, our US team is located in Boston’s Seaport District under the leadership of SoFi co-founder Dan Macklin as CEO of Salary Finance Inc.
We’re growing fast in the US market with our recent $27 million Series D funding, backed by existing investor Legal & General, and new investor, Experian. In early 2020, we announced the acquisition of our largest competitor in the UK, Neyber, which brought in two additional strong financial backers, in Goldman Sachs and Police Mutual (employing the UK’s police force), a key partner and long-time investor in Neyber’s business. We were named as a 2020 honoree by Inc. Magazine for their Best Workplaces in the US, included in KPMG’s Global Fintech 100, listed top of the Forbes’ list of socially-responsible startups, recognized by Built in Boston and MassEcon for investing in innovative thinkers, and profiled by the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, and Harvard Business Review. Salary Finance is a Founding Member of Conscious Capitalism's Senior Leader Network, and a member of the American FinTech Council.
We’re looking for an influential Product Manager to help diversify and scale our product set in the US market. In this role you will define, execute, and deliver a technology roadmap that expands our US product offerings and improves the experience of our customers. Collaborating closely with our UK Product team, you’ll play the critical role bridging the technical and business worlds to deliver enhancements that drive our business forward.
Who You Are:
We embrace our differences, but there's one thing that we like to share, our values, so it’s important to us that you are:
- FEARLESS, and able to make the impossible possible.
- RESPONSIBLE, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- DEDICATED, and want to commit to an exciting journey even through the highs and lows.
- EMPATHETIC, and truly care about every colleague and customer.
- UNITED, because you understand we achieve more when we work as a team.
- HUMBLE, and take feedback as a way to continuously improve.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field
- You have 3+ years of product management experience and understand how to deliver an MVP and be able to make critical prioritization decisions to avoid project creep
- You are passionate about businesses that deliver social impact, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society
- You have experience managing complex product development cycles and negotiating tradeoffs with internal stakeholders
- You show a positive attitude and flexibility when faced with multiple, fast-paced, competing objectives
- You have demonstrated experience delivering commercially-accepted and innovative products
- You are a clear thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Awesome If You Have:
- A passion for applying technology and innovative thinking to disrupt traditional markets
- Worked in an environment where asking the right questions, analyzing data, conducting market analysis, and working with cross-team stakeholders has been central to success
- Experience with Agile methodologies and are skilled at writing requirements and prioritizing enhancements in a backlog
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience in FinTech or another regulated environment
What You’ll Do:
- Work with senior stakeholders to help create and drive our long-term US product strategy, vision, and roadmap, with a high degree of ownership over critical initiatives
- Execute on the delivery of new products, features and integrations to the US market
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, risk, marketing, operations, legal and compliance to shape new products/features and gather requirements
- Create and maintain a detailed documentation library for each product
- Conduct user interviews to gather customer feedback and translate it into meaningful product enhancements
- Create, gather, measure, and monitor a key set of KPIs for our products to ensure that we are always developing in the right direction
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Fast-growing environment with lots of opportunity for career development
- Health (85%), vision (75%) and dental premiums (75%) paid by Salary Finance for employees and their dependents
- Additional benefits including 401(k) with company match, disability insurance, paid Parental Leave, 20 personal days, 5 sick days, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Regular company socials
- Work from Home Policy
We’re looking for people that want to make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing peoples’ lives for the better, then we’d love to hear from you. Learn more about us at salaryfinance.com.
Salary Finance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.