About Salary Finance
Salary Finance is a leading global FinTech platform. We support a community of 4M employees across 575 clients (inc 20% of the FTSE 100) in the UK and US, and provide a suite of financial employee benefits, to help employees improve their financial health and happiness. Our platform provides salary-linked savings, loans, pay advances, insurance and financial education. We have a team of 200 brilliant and passionate colleagues in 3 countries and have the backing of great investors (Blenheim Chalcot, Legal & General, Experian, Goldman Sachs, Royal London, Virgin Money) with £100M in equity and £500M in debt funding raised to-date. We have won over 70 awards for our work, including MoneyAge's Consumer Champion of the Year, Prince Charles' BITC Responsible Business of the Year, and the Global Impact Award from Sadiq Khan for our US growth.
We were co-founded by entrepreneurs Asesh Sarkar (CEO), Daniel Shakhani, and former Head of Google UK and Ireland Dan Cobley (Chairman) and are authorised by the FCA
Your role in our mission
We are looking for an exceptional Finance Analyst. Reporting to the UK CFO, you will assist in reporting and analysing financial and business performance. You will monitor and update KPIs, produce regular and ad hoc reports for delivery to key stakeholders, and contribute to building and implementing frameworks to assess the financial success of the business, all in a very fast-moving environment.
Who you are
We embrace our differences but there’s one thing we like to share, our values, so it’s important to us you are:
- fearless, and able to make the impossible possible.
- responsible, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- dedicated and want to commit to an exciting journey even through the highs and lows
- empathetic and truly care about every colleague and customer
- united, because you understand we achieve more when we work as a team
- humble, and take feedback as a way to continuously improve.
- You value transparency, honesty and integrity and take responsibility for your actions.
- You have demonstrable quantitative skills and great attention to detail.
- You are comfortable with change and can quickly adapt to new situations.
- You have an open mind, a can-do attitude and the ability to turn constructive feedback into meaningful actions.
- You are extremely organised, pragmatic and deadline oriented.
- You are a team player and a general problem solver.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- You have 2+ years of experience in an analytical role in financial consulting, management consulting or a business in the regulated financial services sector and ideally have had exposure to the consumer lending sector.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject with a strong academic performance.
- You are very comfortable working in Excel.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain analytical models that help us explain and test the company’s business plan, including scenario building around existing and new products.
- Help the company track progress against monthly and yearly plans, driving insights and - where relevant - actions to correct course and/or maximise opportunities.
- Partnering with other business functions to understand operating models and improve performance.
- Assist in the preparation of Board papers and investor reporting.
- Contribute to the development of Return on Investment (ROI) models across different products and client segments.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Hybrid working arrangements so you can work from the office and from home
- Regular company socials (post Covid)
- Fast-growing environment
- Career development – no two days will be the same
- Generous company benefits including a pension scheme, health and life assurance, 25 days holiday, an extra day off on your birthday, subsidised onsite cafe, complimentary team breakfast every Tuesday, complimentary fresh fruit, cycle to work scheme, gym discount (with PMI), childcare benefits, flexible working and many other perks!
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.com
Salary Finance is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.