About Salary Finance
Salary Finance is a leading global FinTech platform. We support a community of 4M employees across 575 clients (inc 20% of the FTSE 100) in the UK and US, and provide a suite of financial employee benefits, to help employees improve their financial health and happiness. Our platform provides salary-linked savings, loans, pay advances, insurance and financial education. We have a team of 200 brilliant and passionate colleagues in 3 countries and have the backing of great investors (Blenheim Chalcot, Legal & General, Experian, Goldman Sachs, Royal London, Virgin Money) with £100M in equity and £500M in debt funding raised to-date. We have won over 70 awards for our work, including MoneyAge's Consumer Champion of the Year, Prince Charles' BITC Responsible Business of the Year, and the Global Impact Award from Sadiq Khan for our US growth.
Your role in our mission
In addition to running our core platform, we’re building a new venture within Salary Finance called Work Report.
Work Report is a game-changing employment and income verification product. Gone are the days of having to evidence employment and income with paper payslips, letters from HR or bank statements when applying for a mortgage, financing a new car or getting a new job. Instead, we’re building the UK’s first digital employment and income verification solution. Work Report enables employees to complete verifications in seconds with the click of a button and share their employment data directly from employers’ systems with the organisations they choose.
To make Work Report a reality, we’re building on our existing partnerships with 575 of the UK’s biggest employers and creating new partnerships to support an ambitious product roadmap. We’re also working closely with our client to maximise and implement the Work Report product with their extensive clientbase.
We are looking for a Commercial Partnerships Manager to join our Work Report commercial team. Reporting to the Work Report Commercial Lead you will be responsible for a portfolio of projects that involve setting up and managing integration partnerships with new sources of employment data.
As a result, the role will be broad and challenging. You will work with a diverse range of clients, external and internal stakeholders and will work end to end on projects: from supporting sales and contracting, to project delivery and aftercare.
Who you are
We embrace our differences but there’s one thing we like to share our values, so it’s important to us you are:
- Fearless, and able to make the impossible possible.
- Responsible, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- Dedicated and want to commit to an exciting journey even through the highs and lows.
- Empathetic and truly care about every colleague and customer.
- United, because you understand we achieve more when we work as a team.
- Humble, and take feedback as a way to continuously improve.
- You are passionate about technology and social impact, and want to help grow a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- You enjoy understanding how digital products and services work and how they can be improved.
- You have experience in managing multiple stakeholders, projects or workstreams and are happy working across multiple disciplines, i.e. relationship management, sales, legal, technical, commercial.
- You are organised and reliable.
- You take pride in delighting clients/ partners, regularly going above and beyond.
- You have real enthusiasm to work in a fast growth scaleup - you will thrive if you are a self-motivated, fast-paced, action oriented, “roll your sleeves up and get-things-done” sort of person who wants to work in a small team where everyone makes a difference.
- You have a high tolerance for ambiguity and a genuine can-do attitude.
- You have strong communication skills (verbal and written) along with excellent presentation skills.
- You have excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- You can work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and manage high volumes of work while prioritising tasks.
- You have strong project, partnership and relationship management skills.
You’ll also need
- Experience launching and managing partnerships
- Experience using B2B CRM software (HubSpot).
- An understanding of the GDPR and its core principles.
- An understanding (experience preferred) of the markets Work Report operates in, e.g. mortgages, unsecured lending, employment referencing, credit reference agencies, payroll, HCM.
- A basic understanding of API integrations.
- 3+ years experience in a relevant field.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain our pipeline of partnership projects.
- Join/ run meetings to sell, kick off and deliver integration partnership projects.
- Interact with a range of stakeholders to ensure projects stay on track.
- Spot and track risks, issues and dependencies, and develop mitigation plans.
- Deliver analysis and recommendations for how the team can increase our impact.
- Support the Commercial Lead to build out the Work Report Commercial function.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Complete internal reporting to the commercial team and senior management in regards to how the commercial team has impacted performance against business OKRs.
- Support the development of contracts.
- Manage relationships with partners.
- Support the preparation of annual and quarterly reports.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working arrangements so you can work from the office and from home
- Generous company benefits to include pension and life assurance and an annual allowance to spend on private medical insurance, health cash plan, denplan, gym memberships
- Personal learning budget
- Great career development in a fast paced environment
- Regular company socials (post Covid, although we’ve quite good at virtual ones too!)
- Volunteer days as part of our CSR program
- Being part of a collaborative and entrepreneurial team working in our brand new, purpose-built offices at Scale Space, White City
- Being part of a community of Blenheim Chalcot-backed fintech growth businesses including ClearScore, Liberis, Kodoo and Modulr, with opportunities to share and learn together
- More great perks to include complimentary fresh fruit weekly, breakfast or afternoon tea every Tuesday, cycle to work, help to save and much more!
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team and are passionate about what we do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.com
Salary Finance is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.