About Salary Finance
Salary Finance is a leading global FinTech platform. We support a community of 4M employees across 575 clients (inc 20% of the FTSE 100) in the UK and US, and provide a suite of financial employee benefits, to help employees improve their financial health and happiness. Our platform provides salary-linked savings, loans, pay advances, insurance and financial education. We have a team of 200 brilliant and passionate colleagues in 3 countries and have the backing of great investors (Blenheim Chalcot, Legal & General, Experian, Goldman Sachs, Royal London, Virgin Money) with £100M in equity and £500M in debt funding raised to-date. We have won over 70 awards for our work, including MoneyAge's Consumer Champion of the Year, Prince Charles' BITC Responsible Business of the Year, and the Global Impact Award from Sadiq Khan for our US growth.
We were co-founded by entrepreneurs Asesh Sarkar (CEO), Daniel Shakhani, and former Head of Google UK and Ireland Dan Cobley (Chairman) and are authorised by the FCA.
Your role in our mission
We are looking for a CRM Operations Manager to join our commercial team. Reporting to the Head of Implementation, you will be responsible for ensuring efficient processes, and accurate data management across our commercial, marketing and B2B operations teams. You will work primarily out of Hubspot, our B2B CRM, and be expected to drive engagement across the teams to create an accurate and reliable source of truth for commercial, and B2B data.
Who you are
We embrace our differences but there’s one thing we like to share our values, so it’s important to us you are:
- Fearless, and able to make the impossible possible.
- Responsible, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- Dedicated and want to commit to an exciting journey even through the highs and lows.
- Empathetic and truly care about every colleague and customer.
- United, because you understand we achieve more when we work as a team.
- Humble, and take feedback as a way to continuously improve.
- You are passionate about technology and social impact, and want to help grow a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- You are ambitious and want to become a member of a team committed to increasing our efficiency as a commercial team.
- You have experience as a Sales Administrator/Sales Operations Analyst or similar.
- You have an analytical mind with problem solving aptitude.
- You have experience in stakeholder management, and translating your findings into actionable insights.
- You have real enthusiasm to work in a fast growth startup - you will thrive if you are a self-motivated, fast-paced, action oriented, “roll your sleeves up and get-things-done” sort of person who wants to work in a small team where everyone makes a difference.
- You have a high tolerance for ambiguity and frequently changing priorities and a genuine can-do attitude.
Technical experience required
- Advanced skills in Google Sheets/Excel
- Experience using Tableau (preferred)
- High Hubspot aptitude as an Admin/Super Admin
- Basic SQL (preferred)
- An understanding of the market we operate in.
- Basic Google Data Studio
- Strong Communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Strong presentation skills
- Must have strong analytical abilities.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong ability to manage high volumes of work and be efficient at prioritising tasks
- Self starter
- Strategic thinker
What you’ll do
- Be the go to contact person for any Hubspot related queries, or requests. Troubleshooting any issues, and resolving them quickly in order for our commercial and marketing teams to operate efficiently.
- Own Hubspot in its entirety including the following:
- Architecture - the creation of processes, properties, and workflows
- Continuous training of team members
- User enablement - tools, paid licenses, teams, and roles.
- Leverage and manage Hubspot tools, encouraging and monitoring the usage of them across the teams.
- Ownership and delivery of internal reporting to the commercial team and senior management.
- Lead and support high priority projects including strategic planning, and forecasting processes that are fundamental to our long-term success.
- Analyse and report on commercial team KPIs and metrics, leveraging insights to identify problems, implement recommendations and track success.
- Work with the commercial and marketing teams to develop and deliver reports, ad hoc data requests and dashboards to show key metrics.
- Establish processes to improve and maintain data accuracy in the CRM system.
- Ensure timely and accurate collection, analysis, formatting, management, and dissemination of commercial and marketing data.
- Identify, develop and drive adoption of ongoing operational improvements in the Commercial Team.
- Automate and improve scalable processes, tools, and dashboards to drive operational and business efficiency.
- Work with teams from across the organisation to unite data sources and leverage these to provide insights.
- Align CRM data management with organisational changes across both commercial and marketing teams, and the business.
- Manage and maintain the commercial sales budget, ensuring travel, software & tools, events, and adhoc items are within budget.
- Liaising with commercial team members to forward plan the annual budget and communicating this with finance.
- Participate in special projects as required, often as the owner of B2B data.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working arrangements so you can work from the office and from home
- Generous company benefits to include pension and life assurance and an annual allowance to spend on private medical insurance, health cash plan, denplan, gym memberships
- Personal learning budget
- Great career development in a fast paced environment
- Regular company socials (post Covid, although we’ve quite good at virtual ones too!)
- Volunteer days as part of our CSR program
- Being part of a collaborative and entrepreneurial team working in our brand new, purpose-built offices at Scale Space, White City
- Being part of a community of Blenheim Chalcot-backed fintech growth businesses including ClearScore, Liberis, Kodoo and Modulr, with opportunities to share and learn together
- More great perks to include complimentary fresh fruit weekly, breakfast or afternoon tea every Tuesday, cycle to work, help to save and much more!
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team and are passionate about what we do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.com
Salary Finance is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.