Sailthru is looking for bright students who strive to be ahead of the curve!
We are looking for college students to join us for the summer in a full time, 10 week, paid summer internship program from the end of May to mid August based remotely.
At Sailthru, you’ll gain hands-on experience and develop impactful skills working on live projects while collaborating with our engineers. During this program, you will be expected to plan, develop, and ship code into our production environment within your first two weeks with the company, and more during the course of the summer.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until spots fill up. All hiring will be completed by April 2021.
Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. But we’re so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. We’re committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in e-commerce and publishing, we help deliver personalized email, mobile messaging, and onsite experiences to billions of consumers.
CM Group has the Martech industry’s largest family of email and multichannel marketing products with 70,000+ customers and 180+ billion emails sent annually. We allow our clients to scale across brands as they grow, identifying the right solutions at every step of their journey. Bringing together a diverse group of email marketing platforms under a single umbrella, CM Group is able to offer solutions that meet the needs of every marketer. Initially, our family included Campaign Monitor, Delivra, and Emma, but we have since become home to Liveclicker, Sailthru, Selligent, and Vuture. Our vision is to be the most respected, fastest growing family of marketing technology brands in the world. We have teams all over the globe - from NYC to San Francisco, from London to New Zealand - all working together to make our vision a reality.
We’re a technology team that:
- Builds small collaborative teams across engineering, data science, data platforms, and ops
- Scales our platforms to handle billions of monthly inbound and outbound messages
- Works in a cutting-edge, technology-focused environment. Our tech stack includes: React/Redux, PHP and Java microservices, and various services in Kubernetes and AWS
- Solves challenges using a variety of technologies that make real impact on the day-to-day operations of more than 400 client organizations
- Makes significant contributions to the scalability of our technology and has a voice in the direction of our product and operations
Who You Are
- You understand data structures and algorithms inside and out
- You have a solid understanding of networks, operating systems, and databases
- Modern programming best practices and design patterns guide your work
- You must be currently enrolled in undergrad or graduate college/university in a related technical field
How You’ll Grow
- You'll build new features, contribute to the code base, and make architecture improvements while working closely with your team members -- no different from any full-time engineer.
- You’ll work with our product team to design new features, making trade-offs based on business needs and technical design
- You’ll own product features from start to finish, taking the features through our entire development lifecycle from design, coding, review, testing, through to deployment and verification.
- You’ll participate in the day-to-day processes and meetings required for an engineering team to run and deliver on a quality product
Qualifications + Bonus Points
- Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Previous software engineering experience at a technology company a plus
- Experience or interest in working with distributed systems a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
We take pride in hiring amazing engineers who love to build great products, and have designed a novel interviewing process that will help you learn about Sailthru as much as it will help us learn about you.