Sailthru is the largest sender of personalised email on the planet. But we’re so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. We’re committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in ecommerce and publishing, we help deliver personalised email, mobile messaging, and onsite experiences to billions of consumers every year.
Sailthru is proud to be part of the CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Delivra, Emma, Liveclicker, Selligent and Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world. We have teams all over the globe — from New York City to San Francisco to London to New Zealand — making it a reality.
The Integrations team is distributed between our New York and Wellington locations and are looking for a senior or strong intermediate Software Engineer to join the team.
We understand that no two people are alike, and so there is no such thing as a checklist for experience and skills. We value diversity and opportunities for growth. We would love to hear from anyone who:
- Communicates and collaborates well with both peers and stakeholders
- Is a technologist at heart who enjoys experimenting and learning new frameworks
- Understands automation, testing, maintaining quality enables teams to move fast and well
- Has experience with cloud technologies or an interest in gaining cloud experience
- Is comfortable working with remote teams
- Values coaching and mentoring others
- Enjoys engaging and interacting with customers
- Has a great mindset towards a healthy software development lifecycle and culture