Sailthru’s Client Support Engineer provides top-tier B2B support to facilitate our clients’ use of the Sailthru product stack. Support Engineers are a driving force behind developing processes and initiatives to improve Sailthru’s services. The Support Engineer role requires excellent communication skills, working knowledge of web and mobile technology and a keen investigative mind.
What You’ll Do
- Provide timely and professional product support via email and phone.
- Troubleshoot all aspects of the Sailthru email, mobile and web platforms.
- Maintain high-quality support documentation for both internal and external use.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, team processes and peer training.
The ideal candidate for the Client Support Engineer role will have excellent communication skills, understand the core principles of client service, and be highly organized. They will have a demonstrated proficiency with web and/or mobile technology and the potential to become an expert in multiple key areas of the product stack. Strong technology fundamentals are required, relevant experience in the digital marketing or email space is a plus. Specifically they must have:
- 3+ years of technical client-facing or support experience
- Prior experience with digital marketing, email solutions, mobile app technology desirable
- Experience with network request inspection on mobile and web (e.g. Charles HTTP proxy)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Positive attitude, high energy and an eagerness to learn
- Command of autonomy, self-empowerment, ownership, prioritization, and urgency
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Sensitivity and flexibility in adapting communication and work styles to varying client backgrounds (i.e. corporate hierarchies to start-up environments).
- Skills and patience in presenting above technical concepts to individuals without strong technical backgrounds.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- A passion for leveraging technology to create successful customer experiences
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth, fun technology company
- Ability to thrive in a regional office geographically separated from other parts of the organization