Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. But we’re so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. We’re committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in ecommerce and publishing, we help deliver the end consumer experiences for billions of individuals globally across email, mobile apps and web.
Sailthru is proud to be part of the CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Delivra, Emma, Liveclicker, and Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world. We have teams all over the globe — from NYC to San Francisco to London to New Zealand — making it a reality.
We’re seeking an ambitious Select Support Engineer (SSE) to join Sailthru’s dynamic team in our NYC office! This is an amazing, multi-faceted opportunity where you’ll be autonomous in delivering high-level technical support to our growing customer base. Our successful candidate enjoys solving complex & technical problems, is an innately investigative thinker, and strives to provide a high standard of customer satisfaction. If you have a passion for SaaS technology and continued learning, this position is for you!
What You’ll Do
- Triage, respond to and de-escalate inbound client support requests (tickets) in a timely manner while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and client satisfaction
- Troubleshoot all aspects of Sailthru’s digital marketing platform
- Investigate complex customer issues, diagnose product bugs, and resolve requests
- Liaise between clients and Sailthru’s Support, Product, and Engineering teams for extremely technical issues and escalations
- Maintain detailed support documentation for both internal and external use to strategically identify understand customer trends
- Contribute to the development of best practices, team processes, and peer training
- Become a partner to your customers’ teams, getting to know the teams, individuals, personalities, and their business objectives, strategies and goals
- Provide the customer and Saithru with an enhanced level of continuity within the account relationship
- Be a leader by example within the team
Who You Are
You’re a strong communicator who understands the core principles of client services/success and takes the initiative with confidence. Additionally, you’re excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth, and exciting technology company!
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Impeccable written and verbal communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to think on your feet during challenging situations, adaptable to change, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about leveraging technology to create successful customer experiences
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- 5+ years’ in a client facing role; ideally in a technical support or customer success function
- Experience managing a support ticket queue in JIRA, Zendesk, or similar system
- Understanding and proficiency with one or more of the following:
- PHP, Java
- Web APIs (mobile app development a huge bonus!)
- Experience with network request inspection on mobile and web
- Mar-tech or Ad tech background
- Mobile marketing knowledge an advantage